Thursday 6 August 2015

London!

I love London. The hustle and bustle on the underground, the street performers, the shops. It's all so hectic, crazy and exciting (minus the rude people that barge past you!!) There is so much to do that you're constantly pushed for time. Instead of trying to cram everything into one day, we decided to go to the Tower on the first day, and then see Wicked at night. The singers in the show were amazing, I literally got goosebumps because they were that good! On the second day, I of course wanted to go shopping and so we trailed back and forth along Oxford Street. We then did a spot of sight seeing, before heading home. It all sounds very boring, condensed into a small paragraph, but I really don't want to go on forever about every minuscule detail.
P.s you can watch my video here! 

Top- from Drake's 2014 tour, Skirt- Primark, Bag- Zara 

Skirt- Boohoo.com, Bodychain- Primark











Top- Forever 21, Necklace- Ebay
(Trousers are from Ibiza) 

Ofcourse I purchased another nude item!! 
Jumper- Topshop 


Pants from Victoria's Secret

Bra- Topshop 

Tommy Hilfiger Bralette- Topshop








No comments:

Post a Comment