Tuesday 18 August 2015

Camden Market

I love markets for finding items of clothing or jewellery that are unique/different to the things in high street shops. If you're in London for a few days and have the time, you should definitely head there for a completely different experience to the shops on Oxford Street. The whole vibes ranged from Boho to Arty, to Rock and Goth. I picked up a few different items; mostly jewellery and also a bag (and a sassy pillow case!) My outfit on the first day was a take on Kylie Jenner's recent looks; pale blue ripped jeans and a vest. I think heels would have dressed the look up more, but I couldn't bear to wander round London all day in uncomfortable shoes!! 


Jeans: Missguided, Top: Zara















                     


No comments:

Post a Comment