Thursday 13 August 2015

Amazing Hair Care Products For £1?!?!

Yes, the title is correct, I didn't make a mistake. I've been using the same hair care products for over a year now and they keep my hair in such good condition, it always feels so soft and I even use quite a bit of heat on it most of the time. Whilst the packaging is pretty plain and boring, the products are still really good quality for the price. I couldn't believe it when I realised I'd been using a £1 shampoo and it was actually working for my hair! You can pick up the shampoo, conditioner, oil and hair mask from pretty much anywhere; Savers, Body Care... I use the hair mask once or twice a week and it really does make a difference to your hair! I also use a tangle teaser now instead of a normal brush as I feel that it is so much better for my hair; my hair is always knotty and normal brushes literally rag my hair out. I rarely put the oil on my hair, but I wouldn't recommend using it daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment