Monday 24 August 2015

London: Sight Seeing, London Dungeons & Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

As you've probably gathered from a few of my previous posts, I visited London again last weekend with my sisters. We spent most of our time shopping (no surprise there!) but we also visited a few London Attractions such as The Dungeons and Madame Tussauds, as well as going to see a show. I didn't know what to expect from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; I had no idea how they'd be able to pull of all the different scenes on stage but they performed it so well and I was left amazed at how good everyone was.
We visited the Dungeons and Madame Tussauds on the last day. I'm such a wuss so I was petrified all the way through the Dungeons but I still really enjoyed it; the actors and the scenes were so realistic (especially the smell.) It is definitely not for the faint hearted! I also couldn't believe how real the wax figures looked in Madame Tussauds, it was crazy! Of course there was a huge crowd and people were pushing and shoving to try and get a photo with all the "celebrities" but it was still a really good attraction to visit.

Skirt: Missguided, Top: Topshop, Coat: Next, Sandals: Topshop


Bra: Anne Summers, Sheer Top: Primark, Jeans: Topshop, 
Sandals: New Look



Sandals: Primark, Trousers: Next, Belt: Primark, Top: Topshop







No comments:

Post a Comment