Sunday 9 August 2015

Estée Lauder Double Wear Review

This post is very overdue. I'm on my second bottle of the Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation and I can honestly say it is the best foundation I've ever used! I've previously tried the Mac Studio Fix Fluid and found that whilst it gave good coverage, it made me break out and it was also really cake-y on my skin. In comparison, Double Wear is the holy grail of foundations. It gives such a good coverage and you can definitely build it up more (if I want a little less coverage I mix it with a moisturiser.) It seriously stays in place all day and doesn't budge! I don't even set it with a powder and it still stays on all day! The only fault I have is that it doesn't come with a pump, so if you pour out too much you can waste the product, but my friend recommended that I buy a Mac pump for it as it fits perfectly. The foundation is quite expensive (£30) but it's seriously worth it if you're looking for an amazing high end foundation. I recommend getting matched up when you go in (I went to my local Boots and the woman was lovely.) You can also request a sample, so you can test it before you buy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment