Tuesday 23 June 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow: Review



I've heard so many good things about this product and so I decided to give it a try. I can happily say that I do not regret purchasing Dipbrow at all, it is definitely the BEST eyebrow product I've used. Although the pot only looks quite small, a little amount of the product goes along way and I can see that it will last me for a while. The product itself is almost a mix between a wax and a powder and is so smooth and easy to apply. It also stays on all day and doesn't budge (even after a 12 hour and very sweaty shift at work!) The only thing that I was nervous about was if the colour would be too dark for me, but I got dark brown and it looks absolutely fine. The packaging is so nice and for £15 from Beautybay.com I think it is an absolute must!! It is 100% worth the price and I'm excited to try more of their products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment