Sunday 14 June 2015

After much consideration, I decided I'd start a blog. After all, how hard could it be? I view various blogs written by girls of a similar age to me and they all seem to be able to blog so effortlessly, but I know it's not really that easy. The main reason for me starting this blog is so I can sort of look back on my life and also share my views on fashion and beauty products.
I've loved fashion since I was a little girl. I'd buy ELLE or VOGUE every month without fail. I probably wouldn't even read it, but I'd flick through, looking at all the clothes that I clearly couldn't afford. I was never really good with makeup and I never really cared until recently. But since I discovered youtube tutorials, I've been obsessed (although my makeup never ends up half as good as theirs!)
Everyone has different tastes and likes different things. Personally I admire Kim Kardashian's style (including her makeup which is always phenomenal!!) and I also admire her younger sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. I wouldn't really say I have one set style icon, I just wear what I like and take inspiration from various things, such as instagram, tumblr and blogs.
I didn't want to create a really lengthy post for my "first post." It's sort of just a little insight as to what I'll be posting about on here. I can only hope I'll get better at this kind of thing with more practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment