Wednesday 2 March 2016

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Review


(Posie K


Just another liquid lipstick? Definitely not! I was lucky enough to get my hands on the colour Posie K before the kits sold out and the colour is so nice. I feel like it looks more pink in some pictures, but is darker in real life. The colour is gorgeous, and the lipstick smells absolute amazing! I wore it for a full day and only had to top up after I'd eaten. The lipstick wasn't too drying, and only started to feel like that after I'd had it on for the majority of the day. It doesn't transfer either, and when I swatched it on my hand it left a mark. It ended up costing £34 including shipping which I thought was pretty reasonable! If you're unsure about whether to spend money on this product, I'd definitely say it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment