Tuesday 9 February 2016

Kourtney Kardashian Inspired Outfits

We've all probably seen the photo of Kourtney in the pink Yeezy jumper and thigh high boots. And who are we kidding, she looks amazing. She has quickly become one of the best dressed Kardashians! Her outfit choices lately have been phenomenal, so I thought I'd re-create two of them but on an inexpensive budget!

 
(Photo Source: Insta @everythingnude) 


Boots: Asos, Jumper: Topshop, Leggings: Primark 

I got the jumper in a size 12 thinking it would already be quite baggy, but considering how tall I am it would never have served me as a dress like Kourtney's. This pink colour is so lovely and girly and I've seen it everywhere lately. My boots are also flats but heeled ones would work just as well! The jumper was £22 (£19.80 with student discount) and the boots were £45. I was really surprised at the price of the boots as all the other good quality ones I have seen have been £90 or more. They're suede and are so comfortable, and they have ties at the back which allows you to make them tighter. They go so well with any outfit, they're definitely a must if you don't get anything else!

(Photo Source: Insta @nudestylles) 

Jumper: Primark, Leggings: Primark 

I didn't stumble on this photo of Kourtney until after I'd purchased this outfit but when I saw it I knew it would match! Co-ords are EVERYWHERE right now, and I think they actually look really nice together, especially when kept simple! I didn't really have any shoes to match the outfit though! This outfit is sooo inexpensive, the jumper was £12 and the leggings were £3! 


No comments:

Post a Comment